1. Personal Information
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Klient will generally collect Personal Information directly from you when you interact with us or use the Website. We may also collect information you share in public, such as on social medias.
We limit the collection of Personal Information to what is necessary for legal, regulatory or commercial purposes. The gathering, collection and use of Personal Information will always follow lawful means.
We collect your Personal Information as part of our normal business operations and for any other purposes permitted by law, including:
- To provide our products or services and to process transactions;
- To communicate and share information with you by phone, email or postal services;
- To provide you with content, newsletters, offers, marketing, general information about our products and services and other information we believe may be of interest to you;
- To respond to your inquiries and other requests;
- To conduct events, promotions, contests or surveys and enable your participation
in such events, promotions, contests or surveys;
- To optimize your experience on the Website;
- To improve and manage our business by making hiring decisions, by internal training and refining our products and services.
- To meet statutory or regulatory requirements or to protect our rights or property.
We will use your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as permitted or required by law.
3. Storage of Personal Information
Klient has high-level security measures in place to safeguard any Personal Information against unauthorized use or disclosure. These measures consist of access restrictions, encryption, and personnel training, as well as other physical, organizational, contractual and technological security measures. Nevertheless, you fully acknowledge that any system or security measures in place are not entirely secured and that there are inherent risks in disclosing Personal Information.
We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for
which it was collected, or as permitted or required by law.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
Klient only discloses your Personal Information as required or permitted by law. Klient may be compelled to disclose Personal Information to comply with a law, regulation, court order or subpoena or for any other valid legal basis.
Personal Information may be shared within Klient and is affiliates to ensure the quality of our products and services and that your information is consistent, accurate and up to date.
Klient may hire service providers to carry out certain tasks on our behalf, including managing the Website, data hosting, customer service, sending emails, conducting events, contests and promotions and other marketing efforts. Such service providers may be provided with some amount of Personal Information which is necessary in order for them to provide the services required. Such service providers are prohibited from using the information for any other purposes.
Where required or permitted by law, your information may be provided to third parties, such as government entities or law enforcement. Personal Information may also be disclosed if such disclosure would be in a way that it would not directly identify you.
You are responsible, when providing the personal information of any third party, to ensure you have all of the authorizations and necessary rights to do so.
Klient will not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of consent.
Cookies are small data files that are stored by your internet browser on your computer or device when you visit some websites. Cookies are intended to personalize the use of the Website. We use this information to deliver relevant content and high-quality services.
7. Governing Law and Regulations
8. Contact us