STANDARD SUCCESS PLAN – JULY 2021
The Standard Success Plan will be provided to Customer’s Users at no additional charge. Support is available on weekdays, excluding holidays, during local business hours. For Severity Level 1 issues only, Users must call Customer Support. For Severity Levels 2-4, Users must submit cases over the Web via the Klient Community. Upon case submission, Users will be asked to provide their company name, contact information and case details, and each case will be assigned a unique case number. A Klient Support Representative will use commercially reasonable efforts to call or e-mail the User within two (2) business days and will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly resolve each case. Actual resolution time will depend on the nature of the case and the resolution. A resolution may consist of a fix, workaround or other solution in Klient’s reasonable determination.
SEVERITY LEVEL 1 TELEPHONE SUPPORT
Standard Success Plan Severity Level 1 Telephone Support phone numbers are as follows. A complete list is available on the Help website.
SUBMITTING A CASE
Users may log a case as follows:
- For Severity Levels 2-4 issues, use the Klient Community. Log into https://klient.force.com/customer/s/my-cases then providing the requested information and clicking “Submit”.
Note: for assistance with Klient password resets, use the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page or contact the system administrator. For assistance with Klient usernames and lockouts, Users should contact their system administrator. For security reasons, Klient does not provide contact information for system administrators.
Klient must be able to reproduce errors in order to resolve them. Customer agrees to cooperate and work closely with Klient to reproduce errors, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities as reasonably requested and appropriate. Also, subject to Customer’s approval on a case-by-case basis, Users may be asked to provide remote access to their klient.com account and/or desktop system for troubleshooting purposes.
ESCALATION / SEVERITY LEVELS
Reproducible errors that cannot promptly be resolved will be escalated to higher support tiers for further investigation and analysis. Issues will be generally categorized and handled according to an assigned severity level, as follows:
|Severity Level||Description and Examples|
|Level 1 – Critical||Critical production issue affecting all users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues with no workaround available.|
|Level 2 – Urgent||Major functionality is impacted or significant performance degradation is experienced. Issue is persistent and affects many users and/or major functionality. No reasonable workaround available. Also includes time-sensitive requests such as requests for feature activation or a data export.|
|Level 3 – High||System performance issue or bug affecting some but not all users. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.|
|Level 4 – Medium||Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of users. Reasonable workaround available. Resolution required as soon as reasonably practicable.|
The Standard Success Plan does not include any of the following:
- Assistance with Klient password resets. Users should click the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page or contact their system administrator;
- Assistance with Klient username. Users should contact their system administrator;
- Assistance with Klient lockouts due to incorrect login attempts. Users should contact their system administrator to unlock the account, or wait for the lockout period to expire;
- Assistance in developing User-specific customizations;
- Assistance with non-Klient products, services or technologies, including implementation, administration or use of third-party enabling technologies such as databases, computer networks or communications systems; ● Assistance with AppExchange applications, whether authored by Klient, Customer or a third party; or ● Assistance with installation or configuration of hardware, including computers, hard drives, networks or printers.
CHANGES TO STANDARD SUCCESS PLAN
Klient may change its Standard Success Plan from time to time in its sole discretion.