Klient Tips #10
FOR PROJECT MANAGERS
Create Dashboards to Showcase Important Data
Are you struggling to keep track of all the important reports and metrics you need to access daily?
By creating your own custom dashboards in Salesforce, you can conveniently showcase all your important data in a single view by pulling information from multiple reports.
Furthermore, customizing your dashboards can help you to:
- Achieve real-time visibility into project progress and key objectives
- Track and analyze all important KPIs in one place
- Get an at-a-glance view of team progress and performance to quickly identify and take action on potential issues
- Drive growth and profitability with data-driven decision-making
Here are some tips for creating an optimal dashboard for SaaS and consulting services:
1-Less is more
- Keep your dashboard relevant by including 6 to 20 components that are important to your business.
2- Regroup wisely
- Consider the time grouping representation you want to use, such as daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
3- Filter Data
- Use filters to control the amount of data you want to see, such as last 7 days, last week, this month, last quarter, or quarter to date.
Keep in mind that you can iterate on your dashboard over time!
Replace all your tools with Klient, Salesforce #1 PSA platform
Run your entire SaaS and consulting business on a single professional service automation platform native to Salesforce!